We know braces aren't fun, but we are!
A smile is the first impression to the rest of the world, and increasing a patient’s confidence in their smile is priceless! Most of the patients we treat arrive at our office with dental problems that have bothered them for years or even decades. With state-of-the-art technology and modern orthodontic techniques, Dr. Freeman is able to treat these patients, provide them with beautiful smiles, and drastically increase their confidence.
Treatment at Our Office
We currently treat patients ages 7 to 75! At age 7, children should have an initial consultation with an orthodontist. While most 7 year olds will NOT need any treatment at that time, the radiographic and clinical exam can help our doctors predict any future challenges. These challenges may be missing teeth, extra teeth, extreme crowding, tooth transposition (teeth that have switched places), and malpositioned jaws. Some problems are best treated at a young age and cannot be treated as effectively at an older age. Phase 1 helps to avoid surgery later in life if these challenges are not identified early on.
On the other side of the age spectrum are those patients ranging from 20 to 70. Some of these patients need limited orthodontics in order to help their dentist do the best possible restorative dentistry or to create space for an implant. Many patients simply want to have Clear Aligners to create the straight beautiful smile they’ve always wanted.
Get Orthodontics with State of the Art Technology!
Our Office is proud to offer free consultations for anyone who is interested in orthodontic treatment, whether for yourself, your child, your parents, or a friend! At your initial consultation, a member of our team will greet you and provide a tour of one of our state-of-the-art offices.
Freeman Orthodontic Specialists provides our patients with high end technology!
- Digital X-rays reduce radiation by up to 90% and provide exceptional diagnostic information to ensure that potential problems are caught in the earliest stages. These high quality images are able to be viewed instantly, making it ideal for our patients and clinicians.
- Digital Imaging Photos play an active role in the diagnosis and review of our patients dental conditions. Treatment plans are better understood which allows our patients to make a more educated and informed decision about their dental health.
- 3D Cone Beam CT machine allows us to see 3D images of your maxilla and mandible that allow us to more definitively diagnose things like bone loss, root resorption and any abnormalities, instantly allowing diagnosis and proper treatment planning. This can also allow us to know where all of your teeth are located in three dimensions, even before they have erupted into your childs mouth.
- 3D Intraoral Scanners, which allow our practice to be “impressionless” (no more gagging). Our goal is to make our patients as comfortable as possible, while delivering a digital model that is much more accurate than a routine dental impression. Our scanner does not expose any sort of radiation and is completely safe.
- We are the only practice in South Florida to use digital technology to offer a Retainer Warranty Program that will ensure your teeth will stay straight as long as you continue to wear the retainers at night.
- We offer all patients an aesthetic option of clear braces OR Clear Aligners at no additional charge.
- VIP Virtual Visits help save you thousands of dollars and hours of your time! No missing work, waiting in traffic, no missing school or after school activities! Get your appointments when you want and where you want!
Feel free to bring other recent photos or radiographs you may already have in your possession. Dr. Freeman will discuss your treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
The Cost of Orthodontics
Many dental insurances do have orthodontic coverage and we will gladly contact your insurance company to help determine your coverage. Additionally, at our office, we believe that everyone should be able to have a gorgeous smile that they are confident in and that lasts a lifetime. In order to help patients achieve that smile, we offer flexible financing including a low down payment, low monthly payments, pay-in-full discount, and even offering financing past the end of active treatment.
When it comes to your smile, trust an expert!
All orthodontists go through 4 years of college, 4 years of dental school, and 2-3 years of orthodontic residency where they only specialize in orthodontics. In addition to this, board-certified orthodontists take a written exam, an oral exam, and present cases of successfully treated orthodontic patients to other orthodontist who grade them and certify that they meet the expectations of orthodontic excellence. We strongly recommend that patients choose a board-certified orthodontist when seeking orthodontic treatment to ensure the best possible outcome.